Imagine removing the reading barrier for your child and witnessing firsthand a huge increase in your child’s self-confidence and self-esteem!
Y Literacy can help you achieve this!
Is Your 8+ Year Old Child Reading Below Grade Level?
- Have you spent sleepless nights crying because you want to help your child work through a struggle with reading, but don’t know where to start?
- Have you been in meetings with your child’s teachers or other professionals, but never felt that you have gotten answers that will actually help your child OVERCOME the struggle with reading?
- Perhaps you’ve been told your child will always struggle with reading, so will have to settle for the “fact” that your child needs to be placed in a special setting or special classes that will allow for the support your child needs?
- Are you spending hard-earned money on tutoring, but continue to see your child struggle with the reading process?
- Are you tired of watching your child struggle even though you know your child has so much potential and so many strengths?
- Are you not getting the support you need to help your child learn to read?
- Would you love to see real improvement in your child’s reading in as little as 6 weeks?
Have you noticed ANY of the following behaviors in your child?
Complete avoidance of reading
Reversals of letters or numbers when writing
Difficulty with rhyming
Easily distracted when reading
Frequent skipping over of words or entire lines
Excessive rubbing of the eyes when reading
Difficulty following multi-step instructions
Difficulty retaining information about what was read
Difficulty relating to how a character in a story would feel
Movement of the book closer and/or farther when reading
Difficulty with reading of the words on a page
Quickly feels ill, tired or hungry when reading
- Reading is a slow and laborious task
How Awesome Would it Be to:
Know how to help your child yourself
Get some real answers as to what is likely going on
Stop paying for tutoring that isn’t targeting your child’s specific needs
Be able to honor your child’s strengths in his/her path to reading success
Finally stop being encouraged to do the same thing over and over again with little results
Finally get the solution for what your child needs
Stop torturing both you and your child with endless worksheets and homework in hopes it helps with reading
Build a stronger relationship with your child as the struggle with reading is overcome
Make school homework much easier to work through, allowing for more quality time as a family
FINALLY GET THE RESULTS YOUR CHILD DESERVES
I know you’re tired of hearing promises that don’t work out! It is Beyond Frustrating
For you… but especially for your child
You know how much easier life would be if your child could read with ease!
Like when the teacher calls upon your child to read aloud and your child could fulfill that request with confidence instead of wanting to vomit instead!
Or maybe it’s the tests that you know your child would pass with ease if only the questions could be read accurately and with comprehension!
Or when your child is with a friend who notices how difficult it was for your child to read something that should have been easy to read and suddenly your child feels ashamed instead of confident!
Y LITERACY'S "wINNING AT READING" CAN HELP!
Y Literacy's story
I became determined to do something about this! Not knowing was not acceptable to me. I have been trained in numerous reading programs over the years, yet none of them worked on their own for each and every student I have taught. I also trained in alternative methods, most of which I funded myself for to the tune of thousands of dollars.
The more I learned, the more fascinated I became with the process! To add to this, a couple of my own children struggled a bit with reading for awhile. What eventually worked for those two were alternative methods… each of them required something different, different from each other even, yet neither of them required anything complicated! We were able to quickly rectify the struggle with reading once I understood the root of their struggles.
This fascinated me even more! I became determined to put solutions together to help other parents avoid long-term reading struggles with their child. I have learned to assess individuals in a thorough manner and, from there, to determine the root of the reading struggle so a targeted approach based on the individual’s needs can become the focus INSTEAD OF the all too familiar shot in the dark, hoping that some piece of what is being done will work.
Trust me when I say this is not a complicated process, but it is one that works the first time!
Back when I was a student in school, I often struggled with my individual sense of belonging and self-confidence… I was teased a lot for things that were beyond my control, such as my purple hands due to Raynaud’s. To add to this, I had warts on my hands and the kids referred to me as “Medusa.” This is something I could relate to when working with children who struggle to read as many of them also struggle with their sense of belonging and self-confidence in school… also for circumstances beyond their control. Needless to say, I have a real soft spot for helping these kids out!
Furthermore, in my experience as a parent to my 4 children, I have a strong sense of appreciation that, even within families, each child has unique learning strengths… strengths that need to be honored and valued!
It is my overall goal to enhance the lives of individuals by helping them to believe in themselves while not only increasing their self-esteem, but their literacy skills at the same time!
This is why Y Literacy and my course “Reading Transformed: How to Transform Your Struggling Reader into Someone who Reads with Ease” was created… because I believe everyone can learn to read when given the specific tools that are just right for them! It is time for real answers and help! This course dives right into discovering the root of your child’s struggle with reading and how to overcome it while increasing self-confidence and self-esteem!
Benefits of working through "Winning at Reading: The All-Inclusive Reading Program Where Everybody Wins":
- You will learn exactly how to determine the root of your child’s struggle with reading and how to work with your child to overcome it!
- Your child’s level of self-confidence will improve when it is realized that the struggle with reading is NOT due to something that is wrong!
- You can stop paying for endless tutoring sessions in hopes that it will all “click” someday!
- You can finally stop guessing about what your child needs or how you can help!
- You will have an increase in quality time as a family once fights with homework and reading are removed!
- Your child will embrace the ability within!
- You get LIFETIME access to the program for less than a couple months of tutoring typically costs!
In This Course You Will Learn:
How to do a thorough informal assessment with your child to determine the root of the reading struggle.
Once the root of the reading struggle is determined, you will then be led to the modules that will best support your child in removing the reading barrier.
Module 1 goes through warning signs of various struggles with reading.
Module 2 goes through how to do an assessment and provides access to all materials and video demonstrations needed to support you with this.
Module 3 shows how to use the information gathered in Module 2 to determine the root of the struggle as well as an explanation of how to proceed through the rest of the course based on your findings.
Modules 4 through 12 are as needed based on the findings from the previous modules.
- This is sure to be the last big purchase you will need to make to finally get answers and help your child drastically improve in reading, saving you time, money and energy!
12 core learning modules, in which you only need to work through the ones specific to your child after working through the first 3
Audio and visual lessons and demonstrations
Downloadable PDF documents for your personal use
Immediate access to all course contents
LIFETIME ACCESS to the course and all of its contents, including any future updates and bonus materials added!
BONUS Ruling Out a Reading Difficulty eBook
BONUS 10 Crucial Steps to Take When Your Child Hates Reading PDF download
BONUS Ability to book one 1-1 support call with Sherry directly to answer any questions you may have when working through the program
Ongoing Email support
Your success is Y Literacy’s Success! 🙂
Reading Transformed: The Exact Steps to Take to Transform Your Struggling Reader into Someone Who Reads with Ease!
1 Payment of…
3 Payments of $267
Your success is Y Literacy’s success! Y Literacy gives you 30 days to fully access the program. If you are not satisfied with the course and its contents within 30 days, simply contact Y Literacy and your money will be refunded (less a $25 administration fee). All I will ask is for you to let me know how I can improve the course for others taking it in the future. At the end of the day, we both want the same thing… to successfully remove the reading barrier for those you love the most!
this course is not for you if:
- You are looking at teaching your 4-year old to read… this course is specifically for individuals whose children have been taught using traditional methods of teaching reading, but continue to struggle with the process. It has already been determined that traditional methods are not what your child needs more of.
- You “kind of” want to help your child… This course will require commitment and effort, especially at first as you are working through discovering what exactly your child needs. The rewards will be fantastic, but effort must be put in for your child to succeed! It isn’t a huge commitment once programming is decided upon based on your child’s needs (30 minutes or less per day a few days per week max), but it will still require commitment.
- You have no desire to work with your child yourself… that’s fine. You wouldn’t be the only one, but please don’t enroll in this course if you don’t have someone to work directly with your child.
- You are certain your child will never become a reader and have given up hope… if the intention and right attitude isn’t there, this likely isn’t the course for you. I’m a firm believer that expectations foster results and, if it is believed nothing will work, then that is the vibe that will be given off to your child, becoming even more frustrating and defeating.
- You already have all of the help and answers you need… Great! If you have found something that is working for your child and getting the results you desire, keep going with that!
this course IS for you if:
- You are passionate about finally getting answers and seeing results for your child… this course definitely digs deep into the reading profile of your child. As you work through it, you will know exactly how to help your child based on his/her individual needs.
- You are passionate about taking the lead in helping your child increase current reading level... No more relying on the opinions and guesses of others as to what your child needs. You will learn what to look for and exactly what your child needs for yourself as well as how to go about it as you work through this course!
- You are ready to be consistent in helping your child overcome the reading barrier… Consistency will get the best results for you and for your child!
- You are willing to put in the time and effort required … If so, by the end of the course, your child will be well on his/her way to the reading path of success!
Limited Time Offer:
- Enroll in Y Literacy’s Winning at Reading course TODAY using coupon code READING and SAVE an additional $100 off the one-time payment price. This offer won’t last long so it is best to ACT NOW!
Commonly Asked Questions:
- How long will it take to see real results in my child’s reading level? That’s the million dollar question! I can’t tell you an exact time frame because it will really depend on the root of your child’s reading struggle and the consistency and effort put into the course implementation. I can tell you that I’ve personally seen individuals improve by a few grade levels within just a couple of months once the targeted approach based on the individual’s needs became the programming focus. Most should start seeing noticeable results within 30 days. That doesn’t mean you will be able to stop working on reading after that, however. It DOES usually mean that your child becomes much more receptive to the work being done, though. ; )
- Is my child too old for this? People are never too old to learn how to read. There was recently a man in his 80s at one of the local tutoring centers who enrolled so he could learn how to read the bible to his grandchildren. If the reading barrier could be removed for this man in his 80s, I’m confident your child can learn how to read once the reading barrier is removed as well!
- Does it matter that I’m not a teacher? Nope, not at all! The course gives both instruction and video demonstrations along with any downloadable PDF documents that will be needed. The truth is that some universities don’t teach teachers how to teach reading, and the ones that do generally only teach the traditional approaches to reading. You will be shown everything you need based on Sherry’s YEARS of personal research, findings and experience in this area!
- How much time does this take each day? The number of days per week working on a program will really vary depending on the schedule in your household (I have 4 kids… I get it!) There is a recommendation that no longer than 30 minutes on any given day be dedicated to the program for most of the possible “roots” of the reading struggle. Ideally, however, you would likely want to commit to at least 3-4 days per week with 15-30 minute sessions. Whatever works for you, consistency will be key!